We want all of you to have a secure shopping experience with MobiKwik. Which is why we want to share some important tips about security with you. If you have ever faced any of the situations below then you should write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t give your debit /creditÂ cardÂ detailsÂ overÂ theÂ phone
- Do not entertain mails which seems to be from MobiKwikÂ except the ones with domain name as MobiKwik.com.
Make sure that you are verifying the url path & enter your details only when its Https verified.
Do not share your credentialsÂ on pages like these -Â
We notify our users for all offers via email idÂ support@mobiKwik.com
- Fraudsters can pretend to be from your bank or from MobiKwik and tell you that there is a problem with your account.
- Then ,they ask youÂ toÂ discloseÂ yourÂ personal and bank related confidentialÂ detailsÂ to protect your money, but then use theseÂ detailsÂ toSTEAL your money.
- It’s important for you to know that your Bank or MobiKwik will not call or e-mail cardholders to request their account information.
- Don’t give out any information on calls you didn’t initiate, no matter how legitimate the call may seem. Fraudsters can even spoof your caller ID and have your creditor’s name show up.Â Don’t be FOOLED. Only trust calls that you initiate by calling the customer serviceÂ numberÂ on the back of yourÂ cardÂ or own yourÂ cardÂ billing statement.
- If you suspect that your personal information has been hijacked and misappropriated to commit fraud , take action immediately & contact us at email@example.com Â , and keep a record of your conversations and correspondence.