Of late, a lot of players in the market claim to give you, the user, free mobile recharge. In fact, some of them even claim that soon everything will be free!
So, let us see what are the different ways in which FREE Â mobile recharge is available.
1) Recharge your mobile online and get free coupon for some outlet like McDonalds, Barista etc.
2) Buy a railway ticket or air ticket from a specific site and get Rs 50 mobile recharge free.
3) Copy facebook status of a site and paste it all over the walls of your friends. And then you will get Rs XX mobile recharge free. Similar technique for orkut.
4) Do some more random promotion of a brand or a website online and get mobile recharge free.
5) Fill up a form and get mobile recharge free.
Some of these above listed techniques might actually work , if you try hard enough. If you stay up all night googling all results of “free mobile recharge” and trying all of them. If you are a coupon maniac who collects food and beverage coupons like some people collect stamps or Coins ( without there ever being hope of redeeming 1% of them). If you are willing to deface your friend’s facebook profiles just for a Rs 50 recharge. If you are one of those freeloaders in college groups who is always short of money when its his/her turn to pay. Â If you actually believe that recharging your mobile for free implies true FREEDOM.
If you are none of the above, you can simply head over to www.mobikwik.com. Because quality service and quality product do not come for free.