‘‘Diagnosed with Cancer’’. It’s a sentence powerful enough to change one’s life completely. It is not only unfortunate for the patient to have to live with it but also traumatizing for the family members to see their loved one suffer.
‘‘How will we manage what comes after?’’ is a question that you’d constantly ask yourself if you or any one you love has become a victim to this vicious disease. Well, the bitter truth is that you must always be prepared for anything that might come your way in this exhausting journey of fighting cancer. Denial can play friend to peace of mind only for a while, but being prepared for the heavy expenses of treatment in advance, will allow you to give undivided attention to your health. That’s where MobiKwik Cancer Insurance steps in. It is MobiKwik’s way of extending support in your battle against Cancer.
Here’s what you should know about the MobiKwik Cancer Insurance.
- Stats depict that breast cancer, cervical cancer, oral cavity cancer, lung cancer, and colorectal cancer are the most common amongst Indians, accounting for 47.2 percent of all cancer cases in India. Cancer insurance available on MobiKwik covers 100 different types of cancers including these major contributors
- Major stages of Cancer are covered under this insurance
- Tobacco is one of the major causes of Cancer. Insurance providers generally ask for medical history and health checkups and chain smokers usually have to pay more for their insurance covers. MobiKwik offers insurance to every user at the same rate and does not ask for any medical record
- Cancer insurance is available on the MobiKwik app at a starting premium of Rs 125/year for a cover of Rs 1.5 lakhs. Cancer cover upto Rs 7.5 Lakhs are available on the MobiKwik app
- The diseased will be paid a lump sum pre-defined amount, once he/she claims the insurance post hospitalization. Thus, it can also be used as Hospital Cash Insurance.
So let’s get one thing straight. You are strong, you are unbeatable. It’s time to kick that last peck of distress – heavy treatment expenses – out of your way, and fight cancer back!