December 1st is World AIDS Day.MobiKwik.com is doing its bit to spread the word by sponsoring a slogan contest for MobiKwik users. The winning slogan will be adopted and shared by MobiKwik with all its users on World AIDS Day. The Winner’s name will be credited and he/she will receive a gift of Rs 500 mobile recharge via MobiKwik.com.
There are 2 key messages of World AIDS day:
1) Fight HIV prejudice
HIV positive people can lead normal lives, however, they face discrimination in the Indian society and cannot come out in the open easily to get the help and support they need. Instead, they are forced to live their lives in seclusion.
2) Protection and Prevention
Half of India’s population is below 25 and at risk without proper sex education and HIV awareness. We must protect ourselves and others from HIV transmission as responsible young citizens.
The slogan contest terms are as follows :
- The slogan cannot be longer than 50 words.
- The slogan should encapsulate one or both of the key messages of World AIDS day.
- Before submitting your slogan please ensure you have an account at mobikwik.com. (If you already have an account, you don’t need to register again.)
- The slogan should be submitted on the wall of Mobikwik facebook page or as a comment to this post.
- The decision of mobikwik.com would be final.
- Entries can be submitted till 12 pm on Dec 1st, 2010.