Saturday, 27 February 2010
Wednesday, 17 February 2010
- Normal Calling Rate from Indian mobile( Airtel/Vodafone etc) to Gulf – Around INR 7 per minute.
- Normal Calling Rate from Gulf Mobile ( Etisalat etc ) to India – 2.4 Dirham (Approx INR 30) per minute.
The calling rates from Gulf to India are almost 4 times the other way round! In addition, most Indian mobile operators have special prepaid packs that reduce calling rate to Gulf to almost Rs 2-3 per minute.
1) Get your family a prepaid mobile connection if they already don’t have one.
2) Topup online using mobikwik whenever you want to talk! Mobikwik accepts all international credit cards and Indian net banking and works instantly.
3) Give your folks a missed call so they can call you back.
Mobikwik has many satisfied customers from the Gulf who use it regularly. If you are from Gulf and want to share your experience using mobikwik, do come forward and comment!
Tuesday, 02 February 2010
Friday, 15 January 2010
As a follow up to my post earlier on mobikwik’s open recharge API, let me clarify why Mobikwik offers the biggest bang for your buck when it comes to mobile recharge
1) We do *not* charge any integration fees unlike other providers.
2) Our API is ultra simple compared to API of other providers.
3) We also support recharge through SMS. This means your retailer can recharge using a local SMS , no internet required.
4) As a channel seller, it gives you an option of getting local advertisers on board to get extra revenue. In other words, mobikwik can send SMS advertisements on your behalf whenever any customer uses your recharge service.