Valentine’s Day is coming up, how well prepared are you?
Some of us have lived through enough Valentine’s to know what to do and what not to do. For some, this is the first Valentine’s day when they have a special person in their life to celebrate with.
Depending on what stage you are in your relationship, here are some quick tips to woo your special someone on Valentine’s Day:
You are married to the love of your life and want to go on a romantic vacation. MobiKwik has something for you – make a payment of any amount on MobiKwik and get a Cleartrip discount coupon worth Rs 2000/- applicable on all flight and hotel bookings.
You are going to meet her for a movie and dinner date. Make sure you choose a good romantic comedy and a restaurant you both like. Guys & Gals – Dont forget to buy some flowers! We have something for you – make a payment of any amount on MobiKwik and get a Rs 200/- discount coupon on flowernferns.com and a 15% discount coupon on fernsnpetals.com.
Its still a new romance. You are still on the phone conversations stage, she wont be able to meet you in person. Make sure you have enough balance on your Mobile so you can have long romantic conversations on 14th Feb! Recharge your girlfriend or boyfriend’s number as a gesture of your new found love. MobiKwik allows you to add 20 mobile numbers to your MobiKwik account. Keep money in your MobiKwik balance so you can recharge your lover’s phone whenever you want!
Thats it people! With a little bit of planning, make your 2012 Valentine’s Day wonderful
Edit : Cleartrip.com is offering cashback upto Rs 2000 which includes Rs 500 off on domestic flight, Rs 750 off on international flights and Rs 750 off on hotels. For example, if you travel within India and stay in a hotel and make the booking via cleartrip.com , you would get Rs 500 + 750 = Rs 1250 off. Similarly, if you were flying internationally and staying in a hotel, you get Rs 750 + Rs 750 = Rs 1500 off.
A cricket crazy nation can push all the limits to make its home team win a match. For a country like India, where cricket is a religion, the recent World Cup win was another feather in the cap for all the cricket fans in the country. Also, after sealing the series with England in a nail biting one-dayer last night, the cricket frenzy has gained back its momentum in the country. To celebrate the spirit of the game, Mobikwik has come up with an interesting java application which is sure to clinch away the attention of the cricket lovers. The Ultimate Cricket 11 World Cup Edition is a fresh application that blends technology and excitement together to deliver a user friendly experience. This application is developed by Synqua Games and you can download this app free of cost.
The Ultimate Cricket 11 World Cup Edition is packed with amazing visuals, around 29 realistic cricket shots, dynamic ball physics and a complete gaming experience for mobiles. Get ready to pad up and play your favorite shots to humiliate your opponent. This edition also features a comprehensive player attribute system, different game modes and strong opponents. All you need is strategy, skill and smart moves to make your way to the ultimate cricket trophy. With a mere size of 253 KB, the game can be easily downloaded within a few seconds and this application works on every java based phone. Download the Ultimate Cricket 11 World Cup Edition today and start your own fight to reach the trophy.
For Online Recharge, Airtel currently offers standardized full talk time recharge packs all across India. We are listing these packs here for your quick reference.
Airtel full talk time recharge packs:
1. Airtel full talk time recharge for Rs 333 – gives 333 talk time with zero validity.
2. Airtel full talk time recharge for Rs 444 – gives 444 talk time with zero validity.
These packs come with zero validity. So, if you need validity you need to pick one of the following Airtel recharges.
Airtel validity recharge packs:
1) Airtel Rs 200 recharge with 29 days validity – gives 180 Rs talk time.
2) Airtel Rs 300 recharge with 29 days validity – gives 270 Rs talk time.
If you need more information on various offers, recharges and value added services from Airtel, head over to our Airtel Online Recharge page.
HDFC Online Recharge at mobikwik.com allows user to recharge his/her prepaid mobile by using HDFC netbanking account through one of our payment gateways.
HDFC Bank is one of the first major banks to introduce prepaid mobile recharge as a value added service. It also made sense from a user’s perspective because he/she could just login to HDFC account and recharge mobile by entering 10 digit mobile number and the amount. While HDFC mobile recharge has been quite successful, there are issues which have cropped up due to which users now prefer mobikwik.com.
So, here are the 5 reasons why hdfc online recharge works better at mobikwik.com than at HDFC bank itself :
1) Mobikwik.com e-wallet allows users to recharge via SMS , via Dial Recharge or via mobile recharge application for Java/Android phones. HDFC online recharge does not support any of these methods.
2) Mobikwik.com shows all the denominations (or amounts) of all operators for hdfc online recharge via our search pages. At HDFC bank, you have to enter the amount yourself.
3) At Mobikwik.com, if you entered wrong denomination or wrong mobile number , mobile recharge will not be successful and your mobikwik balance will not be deducted. For HDFC online recharge, your bank balance will be deducted and it takes a lot of effort to get the refund for the same case.
4) HDFC bank does not support all operators in all circles for online recharge while mobikwik.com supports all operators in all areas of India. For instance currently all Vodafone recharges are down at hdfc due to “technical reasons”.
5) Finally, HDFC bank forces a limit of only Rs 250 per mobile number or Rs 500 per day for each account holder. This prevents mobile users from availing many full talk time offers. For instance, Airtel has a full talk time offer of Rs 444 across India. In Delhi-NCR, Vodafone’s lowest full talk time recharge is at Rs 410. Mobikwik employs no such limits!
So, what do you think? Which is better – HDFC online recharge or mobikwik online recharge via HDFC Bank?